Higher transaction limits for UBS TWINT.
With a UBS account, you benefit from higher limits when sending and receiving money with UBS TWINT. It’s easy: when you register, if you enter a UBS account (which needs e-banking access) or a UBS credit card as the app’s debit account, you can transfer up to a total of CHF 5,000 and receive up to CHF 4,000.
Credit card and prepaid card
The limit on amounts sent using UBS TWINT is CHF 500 / 30 days
UBS account with e-banking
The limit on amounts sent using UBS TWINT is CHF 5,000 / 30 days
How to benefit from higher limits
If you don’t have a UBS account yet:
The UBS banking package has everything you need – at an attractive flat fee.
- Free of charge for young people and students
- Free of charge in the first year for new clients
- Accounts for payments, savings and retirement planning
- Debit cards (V PAY or Maestro)
- Credit or prepaid cards for cashless payments
- Access to UBS e-banking and mobile banking
- Participation in the UBS KeyClub bonus program
You already have a UBS account, but not e-banking:
Fill out the contact form and apply for e-banking.